Flint is the clear choice for complete plant and facility construction services. With 50+ years of experience, our energy and industrial market clients have realized operational and project success, cost savings and performance benefits utilizing our integrated service offerings.
We build and maintain world class facilities, safely and on schedule through expert planning, proven processes and seamless project execution. Our end-to-end solutions include project planning and constructability, estimating and scheduling, project management, fabrication and modular construction, field construction, maintenance and turnaround services, and a solid resource and workforce supply.
We have an abundance of in-house resources alongside our industry partnerships. This enable us to provide comprehensive turnkey solutions contracted independently or using a single-source design build approach.
Safety & Quality
Safety and Quality is at the core of everything we do at Flint and is implemented into our operating procedures and standards. We perform risk analyses and safety screenings for our clients to ensure all health, safety and environmental regulations are met.
Our professionals are carefully selected, screened and tested prior to deployment to ensure optimal performance and productivity for our clients. We develop project specific safety plans, have continuous on-site monitoring through the duration of the project, and investigate incidents to learn what can be done to avoid a recurrence. This process leads to cost-efficient solutions adhering to the strictest safety standards.
Our Construction Services include:
- Project Management: Flint’s “Project Management Manual”
- Reporting/Cost Control
- Strategic Sourcing: Procurement, Expediting & Logistics and Materials Management
- Regulatory Compliance as per Provincial Requirements
- Fabrication and Modular Construction
- Facility Construction
- Skilled Trades
- Subcontractor Management
Our Resource Supply includes:
- Project Management Office: Project Controls, Planners, Schedulers and Estimators
- Construction and Project Management
- Mechanical: Pipefitters, CWB & B Pressure Welders, Ironworkers, Millwrights and Insulators
- Electrical & Instrumentation: Electricians and Instrumentation Technicians
- Scaffolders, Operators, Carpenters & Labourers