Minimize Downtime. Maximize Profitability.
Flint is the clear choice for facility maintenance and turnaround services. With 50+ years of experience, we have supplied end-to-end solutions that maximize our clients’ operational success through expert planning, proven processes, key performance indicators and seamless project execution.
We offer services such as supplemental and operational maintenance, to shutdown and turnaround services. We work closely with our clients to reduce their production costs and safeguard their assets’ reliability and performance.
With a proven track record for maintenance service contracts and shutdowns, Flint consistently delivers excellence and quality work done safely. Our complete programs, resource supply, and ready to deploy workforce deliver solutions that minimize plant and facility downtime and ensure long-term asset integrity.
Our services support all aspects of pipeline and facility maintenance and management. Our services include planning and scheduling, cost control, procurement, regulatory compliance, logistics and material management, warehousing, and supplying skilled plant operators and trade professionals as well as attending the Annual Shutdowns Turnarounds Superconference. This annual event has consistently been the optimal event for anyone involved in plant shutdowns and turnarounds across Canada and Flint is a key resource in Western Canada. There is no better way to learn, share and improve your turnaround game plan than at this information packed event.
Maintenance, Turnarounds (TAR) & Shutdown Services
Our Maintenance, Turnarounds (TAR) & Shutdown Services include:
- Operations, Maintenance and Project Management
- Project Controls, Planners and Schedulers & Estimators
- Operations Support
- Strategic Sourcing: Procurement, Expediting & Logistics, Materials Management
- Safety & Quality Management Systems
- Inspection Services
- Regulatory Compliance
- Complete Plant & Field Personnel
- Subcontractor Management
- Exchanger & Bundle Pulling
Our Resource Supply includes:
- Electrical & Instrumentation
- Heavy Equipment Operators
- Labour Trades
We are Certified to Operate in Accordance with:
- 225 Approved Weld Procedures
- ASME Section I Power Boilers
- ASME Section IV Heating Boilers
- ASME Section VIII, Division 1 Pressure Vessels
- ASME B31.1 Power Piping/Boiler External Piping
- ASME B31.5 Refrigeration Piping
- ASME B31.9 Building Services
- Indirect Fired Process Heaters
- Direct Fired Process Heaters
- CSA Z662 Steam Pipelines
- Category 'A' & 'H' Fittings in Accordance with CSA B51 & ASME B31.3
- Performance Qualification of Welders & Welding Operators in Accordance to ASME Section IX
- CSA Standard W47.1 - Division 2 Certification of Companies for Fusion Welding of Steel