Flint is the clear choice for your pipeline installation services. We have the experience to safely and efficiently execute pipeline construction of laterals, tie-ins and gathering lines up to 24” diameter and above ground pipelines. We provide full services including constructability, right of way through to construction.
Our crews have experience in all environments like muskeg, rock, mountainous, through live operating facilities, and ecological and sensitive areas. We also take on projects in conventional and non-conventional Oil & Gas, Heavy Oil and Municipal.
ClearStream has successfully completed integrity digs for our clients.
Our staff has the experience in executing these projects safely as per the quality specifications, while ensuring we adhere to the environmental sensitivity, to ensure a successful project that is completed on time, and within budget. They are experienced in determining the exact location of integrity digs using in-line inspection (smart pigs), and creating and maintaining a safe working environment by adhering to strict ground disturbance procedures.
Our Installation Services include:
- Project Management: Flint’s “Project Management Manual”
- Reporting/Cost Control
- Strategic Sourcing: Procurement, Expediting & Logistics and Materials Management
- Regulatory Compliance as per Provincial Requirements
- Construction and Fabrication
- All Skilled Trades
- Subcontractor Management
Our Resource Supply includes:
- Project Management Office: Project Controls, Planners, Schedulers and Estimators
- Construction and Project Management
- Mechanical: Pipefitters, CWB & B Pressure Welders, Ironworkers, Millwrights and Insulators
- Electrical & Instrumentation: Electricians and Instrumentation Technicians
- Scaffolders, Operators, Carpenters & Labourers