Flint is the clear choice for your pipeline installation services. We have the experience to safely and efficiently execute pipeline construction of laterals, tie-ins and gathering lines up to 24” diameter and above ground pipelines. We provide full services including constructability, right of way through to construction.
Our crews have experience in all environments like muskeg, rock, mountainous, through live operating facilities, and ecological and sensitive areas. We also take on projects in conventional and non-conventional Oil & Gas, Heavy Oil and Municipal.
Safety & Quality
Safety and Quality is at the core of everything we do at Flint, it is ingrained into the operating procedures and standards of our company.
We perform risk analyses and safety screenings for our clients to ensure the health and safety of our staff and clients. Our employees are carefully selected, screened and tested prior to starting any project. This results in cost-efficient solutions adhering to the strictest safety standards.
From project planning, through to procurement, construction, start-up and maintenance Flint is the clear choice for all your major project and construction needs.
Our Installation Services include:
- Project Management: Flint’s “Project Management Manual”
- Reporting/Cost Control
- Strategic Sourcing: Procurement, Expediting & Logistics and Materials Management
- Regulatory Compliance as per Provincial Requirements
- All Skilled Trades
- Subcontractor Management
Our Resource Supply includes:
- Project Management Office: Project Controls, Planners, Schedulers and Estimators
- Construction and Project Management
- Mechanical: Pipefitters, CWB & B Pressure Welders, Ironworkers, Millwrights and Insulators
- Electrical & Instrumentation: Electricians and Instrumentation Technicians
- Scaffolders, Operators, Carpenters & Labourers